Nationwide Drug Testing can help you administer the federally mandated drug testing programs for each of the following operating administrations of the DOT:
FAA (Aviation) http://www.faa.gov/
FHWA (Roadways and Bridges) http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/
FMCSA (Trucking and Motorcoaches) http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/
USCG (Coast Guard) http://www.uscg.mil/
Nationwide Drug Testing will help you ensure a safe and drug free workplace to keep you in compliance with DOT regulations. You will always receive prompt and secure results.
The DOT requires that all employees performing safety sensitive duties be drug tested via urine screening.
All drug screens include use of the following:
• Federal Custody and Control Forms and Split Specimen Test Kits
• Nationwide collection site network so your company can be accommodated anywhere
• Use of SAMHSA Certified Testing Laboratories
• Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services for all positive test results to verify medical explanation
• Reporting and maintenance of all records/results
The drug screen required for all types of DOT testing includes:
Alcohol testing is done via breath or saliva alcohol.
In addition, we can provide:
• Consortium Services - Random sampling, consortium management and selection
• Record Keeping Services - Maintenance of all records for required period; quarterly/annual
statistical summaries; assistance with audits
• Training and Policy Development Services - Supervisor, participant and reasonable suspicion
training; assistance with developing a custom substance abuse policy for your organization;
on-going support to help DERs stay on top of updates to federal mandates regarding substance